Castor Oil Products
Castor Oil USP/BP Pharmaceutical Grade
- USP grade refers to the castor oil prepared for United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) norms.
- BP grade refers to the castor oil prepared British Pharmacopoeia (BP) norms.
- Our offered product range is extensively appreciated by our prestigious patrons for salient properties like high efficacy, precise composition and longer shelf life.
Refined Castor Oil First Special Grade F.S.G/B.S.S
- First Special Grade Castor Oil is produced by refining Commercial Grade Castor Oil by undergoing bleaching and filtering process. Bleaching is done using bleaching earth and activated carbon, which helps to reduce colour, F.F.A. and Moisture content.
- Castor Oil First Special Grade/BSS offered by us is widely used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for distinguished applications.
Refined Castor Oil Commercial Grade
- Commercial Castor Oil is produced by crushing steam cooked Castor seeds in expeller. It is used for many industrial applications. It is also known as the industrial grade castor oil. The Commercial grade is used extensively in the manufacture of textile chemicals or as a wetting agent for inks, coatings and adhesives.
Refined Castor Oil Pale Pressed Grade
- Pale pressed grade castor oil is a form of castor oil that is characteristically clear and free from suspended matter. It is light in color and low in acidity, it is obtained from the first pressing of the castor seed.
- Pale Pressed Castor Oil is used in industrial products that require oil with lighter color and lower acidity. With proper certification, the pale oil may also be acceptable for medicinal, pharmaceutical or cosmetic use.
Castor Oil Cold Press Grade
- Cold Pressed Castor Oil is a pure virgin transparent Castor Oil extracted in its natural form by pressing seeds without using steam cooking. This helps to preserve herbal and healing properties. It is considered as one of the most valuable laxatives in pharma industries. Its uses includes cure of skin problems, burns, sunburns, skin disorders, skin cuts, and abrasions.
- Castor oil has also been used to draw out styes in the eye by pouring a small amount into the eye and allowing it to circulate around the i nside of the eyelid.
- The oil is also used as a rub or pack for various ailments, including abdominal complaints, headaches, muscle pains, inflammatory conditions, skin eruptions, lesions, and sinusitis.